1 large Avocado
2 Eggs ( yolk only )
1 tsp of salt ( pinch )
1 tsp of paprika ( pinch )
2 medium sheets of aluminum foil
1 cooking sheet
1. Pre-Heat Over at 425 degrees.
2. Create two “bowls” with each piece of aluminum foil.
3. Slice Avocado in half. Remove seed.
4. Remove 2 tablespoons of Avocado flesh from each half.
5. Eat flesh.
6. Place each Avocado half in aluminum foil “bowl”.
8. Remove yolk from eggs and place one yolk in each Avocado half.
9. Sprinkle each Avocado half with a pinch of salt and a pinch of paprika.
10. Place Avocado halves ( in aluminum “bowls” ) in oven.
11. Bake for 9 minutes.
And yes, runny yolk is 100 times better than the dry shit other recipes can result in.
If I see another recipe that calls for a saucepan, simmering this and simmering that,vinegar or some other craziness, I am going to go nuts. Boiling eggs is not and should not be hard. I will break it down for you.
1 dozen eggs
5 cups of ice
2 Cups of water
1. Fill a large pot half way with water.
2. Bring the pot to a rolling boil – how long that takes depends on where you live.
3. Once at a boil, gently drop the eggs into the pot using the ladle.
4. Boil for 12 minutes.
5. While the eggs are boiling,prepare an ice bath – Take the 6 cups of ice and 2 cups of ice water and combine them in large bowl.
6. At the end of the 12 minutes, take pot off heat and drain water.
7. Using the ladle, scoop the eggs into the ice bath.
BOOM! Now was that so hard?!