1 large Avocado
2 Eggs ( yolk only )
1 tsp of salt ( pinch )
1 tsp of paprika ( pinch )
2 medium sheets of aluminum foil
1 cooking sheet
1. Pre-Heat Over at 425 degrees.
2. Create two “bowls” with each piece of aluminum foil.
3. Slice Avocado in half. Remove seed.
4. Remove 2 tablespoons of Avocado flesh from each half.
5. Eat flesh.
6. Place each Avocado half in aluminum foil “bowl”.
8. Remove yolk from eggs and place one yolk in each Avocado half.
9. Sprinkle each Avocado half with a pinch of salt and a pinch of paprika.
10. Place Avocado halves ( in aluminum “bowls” ) in oven.
11. Bake for 9 minutes.
And yes, runny yolk is 100 times better than the dry shit other recipes can result in.